Thursday 17 November 2011

Premature Birth Day

Today's blog is for my friend Kylie at Not Even a Bag of Sugar


I have to admit I haven't had a lot to do with premature babies, or even small babies.  Both of my own children were overdue, and at 8lb 14oz, and 10lb 8oz, definitely not considered small!


After reading the account from Not Even a Bag of Sugar   of her experience, as well as some of her friends blogs, including Mummypinkwellies  and  24weekers  I was extremely moved.  I don't know how I would have coped with a sick baby, who you couldn't hold or take home, or otherwise care for for weeks and months.  To go so long dealing with such uncertainty must be heartbreaking, and I have nothing but admiration for any family who must go through it.  


I would like this post to be a salute to all Mums, Dads, and Bubs who have been affected by prematurity, and to vow to hold them in my prayers, and support them when given the opportunity.


God Bless everyone of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment