Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas

Haven't been on here for a while.  The kids are on holidays, and tend to take up my computer time, and although I know I can do this on my phone, I don't know how to, and can't figure it out.  Oh well!  We had a lovely Christmas this year.  I was so proud of my son.  We went to our brother and sister-in-laws place, and although there were many people he knew, there was one man he hadn't met at all before.  My son shook his hand when offered, and said Merry Christmas too him!  I was quite amazed, and very proud.  He said Merry Christmas to most people there, and was polite and quiet for most of the time.  He didn't eat anything, but seemed happy.  I took him home after about three hours, and he had pizza for his tea, which made him very happy.  Overall, a very succesful day for my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment